Only 100% pure virgin wool is used in McCloud’s wool duvets and only 100% pure cotton is good enough for the casing. To make sure the wool stays firmly in place and to give the duvet its plush, luxurious look, the entire product is hand-knotted.
Wool vs Down
- It is hypoallergenic.
- The wool does not shift around
- Wool duvets are more affordable
Sleeping - A new experience
- 100% wool filling in a 100% cotton casing
- Maintains body temperature levels
- Naturally dust mite free
- Prevents mould and mildew build up
- Available in various sizes
Article about Wool Duvets
|Back||Back to top|