Why choose a Wool Duvet?
There’s nothing quite like wool!
- Wool is renewable.
- Wool is a natural fibre which regulates the body’s temperature.
- It’s cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- It’s ultra light.
- Wool can absorb moisture up to 30% of its own weight without feeling damp. This results in a more comfortable sleep and has added benefit for people with arthritis, rheumatism and other muscular problems.
- Wool is hypo-allergenic.
- Wool is naturally dust mite free.
- Wool also prevents the buildup of mould and dew in the bedding.
- Wool won’t break, shift or mat because it can be bent up to 30 000 times without breaking and recovers to 95% of its original shape after being compressed.
|Back||Back to top|